Current Documentation reflects
Welcome to the 5eTools Wiki
- 5eTools is a suite of browser-based tools for players and DMs of D&D 5e. You can download the entire project from get.5e.tools to run a local (offline) copy. You can use the 5etools website and you can enhance your Roll20 experience with its companion script's features.
- BetteR20 is a Tampermonkey Script that modifies the Roll20 game's client. Enhancing and expanding the features and functions of the core game.
- R20es is an extension for either Firefox, or the Chrome browser. While R20es is not part of 5eTools, because of the dependency upon R20es, this wiki will cover some R20es features.
- Homebrew is a guide to converting content into the 5eTools format for use on the website, or thru BetteR20's and Plutonium Tools' importing features.
- PlutoniumTools is a beta module for use with FoundryVTT roleplaying Virtual Table Top system.
- The module currently is in flux but will provide a means to take existing Roll20 campaign content and make it usable inside of FoundryVTT. Future efforts will include other specific features related to 5eTools website's features and data.
- 5eCrawler is a bot for discord. 5eCrawler is not part of 5eTools, but because of its usefullness in discord its being mentioned as part of series of tools for playing 5e online. This wiki will cover some 5eCrawler's features.
Please do not post links to or screenshots of the product in public forums such on sites such as :
Reddit, 4chan, Twitter, Roll20, D&D Beyond, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, etc. about 5eTools.
Likewise please do what you can to remove trace elements from streams for your games.
Word of mouth only, if you please.
Support / FAQ
|R20es||Join the Community|
|5eTools | BetteR20|