Current Documentation reflects
Plutonium v1.29.2 | Rivet v0.1.4
BetteR20 v1.21.0 | R20ES v1.20.00
Welcome to the 5eTools Wiki
- 5eTools is a suite of browser-based tools for players and DMs of D&D 5e. You can download the entire project from get.5e.tools to run a local (offline) copy. You can use the 5etools website and you can enhance your Roll20 experience with its companion script's features.
- Tampermonkey Script that modifies the Roll20 game's client. Enhancing and expanding the features and functions of the core game.
- Homebrew is a guide to converting content into the 5eTools format for use on the website, or thru BetteR20's and Plutonium Tools' importing features.
- FoundryVTT roleplaying Virtual Table Top system.
- The module currently is in flux but will provide a means to take existing Roll20 campaign content and make it usable inside of FoundryVTT. Future efforts will include other specific features related to 5eTools website's features and data.
Although, you may reference the products on social media, we still ask you keep public posting to a reasonable minimum. This means only referring to SRD material and not calling the projects a way to
pirate or "Get free" 5e material. Remember that these products are intended as a digital tool to help you use products you already own.
Do not mention them on the Foundry, Forge or Roll20 Discord Server. (you'll likely not enjoy their responses if you do, regardless of your legal rights to the materials.)
Please do what you can to hide them in streams of your games (see Roll20 & Foundry streamer modes) so we don't have random people misusing the tools.
As always, Please ensure you access content in accordance with your local laws.
Word of mouth only, if you please.
Support / FAQ
|R20es||Join the Community|
|5eTools | BetteR20|