Difference between revisions of "FoundryTool Install"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:32, 27 March 2020
There are two separate tools for Foundry;
Plutonium - which is a native module for FoundryVTT that operates within foundry to enable its features. (for more information see Plutonium Features)
and Rivet, which is a browser extension that connects the browser with the 5eTools website to pass through certain actions and requests allow you to integrated 5eTools site functionality into your Plutonium session. (for more information see Rivet Features)
Manual Install of Plutonium
Plutonium currently does not support installation via Manifest URL, so the installation will be done manually
- Download the .zip for the Plutonium module from the link provided to you;
- Did you not get that link? Do you want one? Support the Project.
- Extract it in your
- Restart the FoundryVTT server
- Log back into Foundry VTT as the GameMaster
- Click the Help button
- Click Manage Modules under the game system heading (eg. D&D 5th Edition) See image to the right.
- Find the newly installed module and place a checkmark next to 5eTools module Plutonium, then click Update Modules at the bottom of the list to activate it.
Installation of Rivet
For Chrome (like)
- 1️⃣ Open the Extension Management page by navigating to
- The Extension Management page can also be opened by clicking on the Chrome menu, hovering over More Tools then selecting Extensions.
- 2️⃣ Enable Developer Mode by clicking the toggle switch next to Developer mode.
- 3️⃣ Click the LOAD UNPACKED button and select the extension directory.
- 1️⃣ Enter
about:debuggingin the URL bar
- 2️⃣ Click This Firefox on the left
- 3️⃣ Click Load Temporary Add-On... and select