- These are only shifts in the presentation of the website's theme and color.
- The settings are stored locally to the browser. When you close the session the next time will have the preference for whichever you've chosen retained.
- This is the Default look of the 5eTools website.
NOTE: not all of the site features are completely converted, layout elements may have odd colored lines etc. - there is a new UI layout in process so such minor shifts are NOT being worked upon.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Clicking on the Link toggles between Day Mode and Night node for those who want a less bright screen.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If not please check the under section Feature Support Known Isseus/Limitations or visit the Known Issues page for further guidance, or go to the Discord community and leave a comment in the issues channel.
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.