- 1 FAQ
- 1.1 5etools != better20
- 1.2 I cannot see <content> on the <content> page
- Below are the most frequently asked questions.
5etools != better20
Its not a question that is asked honestly. This is just something for you to know. BetteR20 is different than the website. They use the same data (more or less) but they are not the same.
How do I Report a Typo?
There are none. (Kidding.)
Go to the [discord server] #typos channel and post the location, specifics about the typo and what is the accurate replacement of the text in question.
How do I Report a Bug?
First, you're going to have to walk through basic Troubleshooting steps to confirm
It's not working or working poorly. What do I do to fix that?
You start by getting a better idea of what is happening (or not happening). Giving better information gets better results.
I get the message that the js files from jsdelivr.net couldn't be loaded. anyone else got that problem too?
That means the CDN is being blocked, likely by your provider. You may wish to check on that. If you are attempting to run the site local, and offline you need to download the components locally.
I cannot see <content> on the <content> page
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.