- The filter interface is a quick and easy way to break down the results into usable 'chunks' for use.
There are a number of facets that the filter element brings into play on the current page.
- - This opens a popup window for advanced filtering features for that section of the website
- - This collapses the filter source details (the list of red and blue colored sources that appear below the filter element as they are added from the
- - Simple text filter. You type in the data you are looking for here and the site attempts to filter by it.
<Total Entries>- This gives the specific feedback of
- - From the results of your filter, this chooses a random result.
- - Removes the entire, left pane (including Filter and Filter's Result's List), making the page collapse into one column.
- - Resets the Filters to using RAW sources.
- Filtering Sources Guide:
- - Includes All
- - Clears Selection
- - Excludes All
- - WoTC 1st Party Material + Loaded Homebrew
- x28px - Includes things that have This or That
- - Includes things that have This and That