Support the Project
5etools, LLC. gratefully accepts donations.
Any monies raised are used to help cover the costs associated with running the site. These costs come from renting servers, and the bandwidth they consume every month. If you are financially able, please consider making a donation to help us support those that are providing servers and bandwidth.
Donations: - BTC: 1Mj3SWAddbwq9X8yg155Fwt6Hd73K5WQsZ - LTC: litecoin:MSUXsUS1DwejDvovb1NDtDsdErPF2d7Txb MSUXsUS1DwejDvovb1NDtDsdErPF2d7Txb - ETH: ethereum:0x8247D70C092C9834790E580655Ab1FdEe26bdeee 0x8247D70C092C9834790E580655Ab1FdEe26bdeee
Cryptocurrencies are accepted for everyone's safety.
AH! I don't know how to do Crypto!?
- Well, there is Coinbase, which you can use to bypass some of that whole mining, etc, and just convert hard currency to Crypto and can be used to handle the transaction from there.
- You can help by learning how to make 5eTools formated homebrew and assisting others in their efforts.
- You can be an active member of the 5eTools Discord Community .
- Providing art for the Art Repo
More than Money...
- Still want to help?
- ... if you are a hobbyist coder, professional developer, you can help with feature development, using the 5eTools data schema for your personal project(s) and sharing your work/ideas
- ... if you are an artist or designer; you can help by envisioning the next best UI for a future release of the website or phone app, or by donating your art to the Art Repo.
- ... if you are just someone with knowledge of other languages, you can join the translation team to help create internationalization of the project.
- ... if you are someone with extra time; you can help build this Wiki; convert content into Homebrew; or help build meta-tagging elements for the Art Repo.
- ... if you are a DM looking to create tools for your players, you can add your content to the Homebrew Repo.
- ... baring that, join the Discord Channel and help build the sense of community by contributing your ideas, helping support others, and giving feedback.
and last but not least, contribute and support....