Config Editor: Import (Tables)
- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The following window will appear (image right)
- From the window, you are able to choose from the left side for Import (Table) to modify importing settings.
- The following options are available which can be individually checked or unchecked or reset by clicking upon the reset () icon.
- Default Permissions - The default rights assigned for an imported table.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- For more information about how to build your own Tables please click here
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.