Config Editor: Import (Spells)
- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The config editor window will appear
- From the window you are able to choose Import:Spells from the left side various features to modify.
- The following options are available which can be individually checked or unchecked, or reset by clicking upon the reset () icon.
- Default Permissions - The default permissions for an imported spell (ie.This settting is used for all players unless a player-specific permission level is set)
- Prepar Actor Spells - Determines if the imported spells to the Actor Sheet should be automatically marked as prepared, or not.
- Actor Spell Preparation Mode - The default spell preparation mode for spells imported to actors.
- Always Prepared
- Innate Spellcasting
- Pact Magic
- Covert Spell Ranges to Metric - This coverts imperial measurement (Ft) into the RAW conversion into metric.
- Part of the Metric conversion
- Advanced Settings
- Image Source Compendiums - A comma-separated list of compendium that the spell importer will attempt to pull art from rather than use the default Plutonium icons.
- Default value
- Default value
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.