Config Editor's Miscellaneous
- The Config Editor's Miscellaneous feature gives various enhancements for FoundryVTT listed below.
Instructions (How to use it)
- The following options are available which can be individually checked or unchecked, or reset by clicking upon the reset () icon.
- Skip Backend Check - Most for the Forge and FoundryServer hosting services; this disables the initalization check for the backend, and thus the responding error from an incomplete installation.
- This DOES NOT solve a failed installation, it merely mutes the notification of such.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.