- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The following window will appear (image right)
- From the window, you are able to choose from the left side for Import (Table) to modify importing settings.
- The following options are available which can be individually checked or unchecked or reset by clicking upon the reset () icon.
- Default Permissions - The default rights assigned for an imported table.
- Convert Item Weights to Metric - Whether or not item weight units should be converted to an approximate metric equivalent.
- 1 lbs ≈ 0.5 Kilograms
- Import Packs as Constituent Items (Actor) - If "pack" items (eg explorer's pack; dungeoner's pack, etc) should be broken down and imported as their constituent items when importing to an actor's items.
- Advanced Settings
- Image Source Compendiums - A comma-separated list of compendium that the item importer will attempt to pull art from rather than use the default Plutonium icons.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.