Config Editor: Import
- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The following window will appear (image right)
- From the window you are able to choose from the left side various features to modify.
- From the Config Editor pane for general Importing
- Add Source to Names - The source of each imported is appended to name of the entry
- (eg. if the source is MM; Skeleton (MM)
- Disable 5etools Links Prevents links to other 5etools content from being added to the text of imported 5etools content.
- Advanced Settings
- Base Site URL - The root server URL from which to load data and source images, and to link in rendered text. Note that, where possible, the module will use its own buit-in datafiles, rather than call out to a remote server.
- Requires Refresh to enable
- You may get the images from get.5e.tools if you want to run in an "offline" or unattached mode. Extracting the images zip into a local directory as part of your server, or to the hosting platform.
- Use Strict Entity Matching - If enabled, any Plutonium feature which searches for existing data (for example, the class importer attempting to find existing class levels in a given class) will match by name and source. If disabled, only name is used.