Config Editor: Import (Creatures)
- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The Config Editor window will appear
- From the window you are able to choose Import (Creatures) from the left side to modify.
- The following options are available which can be individually checked or unchecked, or reset by clicking upon the reset () icon.
- Default Permissions - The default rights assigned for an imported Creatures.
- Enable "Scale and Rename" Screen - During creature import, present an additional dialogue which allows the to-be-imported creatures to be CR sacled and renamed.
- Item Weight & Value Scaling - The method by which to scale the weights and values of non-standard-sizes items carried by creatures
- Advanced Settings
- Image Source Compendiums - A comma-separated list of compendium that the creature importer will attempt to pull art from rather then use the default plutonium icons.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.