Config Editor: Import (Classes)
- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The Config Editorwindow will appear (image right)
- From the window you are able to choose Classes from the left side..
- The following options are available which can be individually checked or unchecked or reset by clicking upon the reset () icon.
- Default Permissions - The default rights assigned for an imported Classes.
- Advanced Settings
- Image Source Compendiums (Classes) - A comma-separated list of compendium that the class importer will attempt to pull art from rather then use the default Plutonium icons.
- Image Source Compendiums (Features) - A comma-separated list of compendium that the class importer will attempt to pull art from rather then use the default Plutonium icons.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.