Config Editor: Import (Classes)
- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The Config Editorwindow will appear (image right)
- From the window you are able to choose Classes from the left side..
- The following options are available which can be individually checked or unchecked or reset by clicking upon the reset () icon.
- Default Permissions - The default rights assigned for an imported Classes.
- Advanced Settings
- Image Source Compendiums (Classes) - A comma-separated list of compendium that the class importer will attempt to pull art from rather then use the default Plutonium icons.
- Image Source Compendiums (Features) - A comma-separated list of compendium that the class importer will attempt to pull art from rather then use the default Plutonium icons.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.
Do you have time to take a Survey?