The following locations are places to find homebrew content...
- I suggest start by looking at
- the current Homebrew queue - to both check if what you wanting to do has been done, or is being worked upon, and... if you don't have something already planned perhaps you can do one of the things that are being requested.
- GM binder (an excellent site for developing your own content)
- Homebrewery (an older site what isn't developing as actively as GM Binder)
- Or just your own creativity.
Now that you have content choose, let's go on to the Next Step, breaking it down into logical elements for 5eTools