- Foundry Worlds are community curated project to provide Foundry ready worlds and modules from content you have already purchased on a different platform.
If you would like to help or join the team working on these there are number of options: (click to [expand] for more information)
- You test the worlds for their release and help ensure DMs (and their players have the best experience from the adventure).
- If you are interested click here to see what is required and sign up for QA .
- View the Migration Protocol and see if you comfortable helping with existing work or creating something new following those guidelines.
- Visit the Discord server and let a Project Lead know that you have read, understand and can follow the protocol; what world you are looking to help with (see here for current worlds and their status).
- You get passed files (art; audio) - you search for an find the artist(s); providing links to them for proper attribution for those that wish to use the worlds.
- You create or find Art for the covers, missing tokens and maps; find music or create specific sound effects for community's use in custom builds of the worlds.
If you'd instead just like to do this for yourself, or your publishing company -- here is how it is being done.
How to migrate your campaign into Foundry
- From Foundry to a more recent version of Foundry, ie Updating worlds
- Check the Known Issues and make sure you've done what you could there.
- If you have done that, and confirmed you're using the CURRRENT world build, on a supported version of Foundry and DnD5e you should proceed to the troubleshooting process.
- Then go to the Foundry World's server and make a report of your issue/suggestion/interest.