IN PROCESS/NOT IN PUBLIC RELEASE (see discord for input/feedback)
- TO DO LIST
- GM -> Best Rated/most used Modules; How to setup players; Known issues; Acknowledgements & Credits
- Still waiting on - Session Zero; Troubleshooting; Interface
- PC -> Reference sheet; Rules; Add'tl Rules; Wish List;
- Still waiting on - How to Fight; Configuration (players/client); Character creation; Interface (player); Troubleshooting;Quest Board;
- BREAKING - these will not work with core versions lower than 0.7.3
- (General/all) -> Lexicon (dynamic embed); Chat commands
- Continue to optimize :
- Run MergeWalls
- Reduce Image size and remove duplicate token images to a single set of images
- Remove unused audio book ;)
- Remove Herobrine
- Remove unused audio FX/Ambient files
- Compress images (webp replacements)
- Moved to Multi-level Tokens (from Teleport)
- Moved to webp images (~25-50% size reduction)
- Support for PickupStix added, dependency NOT required
- This does mean creatures with bows/crossbows will drop arrow/bolts now.
- Removed more R20Converter artifacts (specifically leading
<p><strong></strong>.</p>inside monster blocks.
- Started (longer process) removing the duplication of token/tile images.
(see KNOWN ISSUES for issue with current world releases)
- Applied Community Requested Fixes
- Removed all Module dependencies (teleport points)
- Last VERSION on the v0.6.x
- Move into Plutonium proper with new installation option
- Check Dependency script fixed.
- Version incremented
- Compatibility with:
- FVTT Core 0.66 and
- DND5e 0.95
- Removed Tab prefix to overcome Beyond20 failing.
- Applied Tim Posney's excellent Merge Walls to address issues with the Roll20 exports (stacking walls and points creating unneeded additional walls/vertices to try to factor off for Lighting)
- Started reducing /compressing graphics and branching off for community enhanced versions
- Combined Module & World files into single deployment;
- added finddependencies.js script (it didn't work);
- Linked Scenes to journal entries.
- Updated to DnD system 0.94.
- Removed Tab prefix to overcome Beyond20 failing.
- Added Dancing Light for candles/fires;
- Used alternative/Updated maps for IMR;
- Started using Parallaxia to add visual effects (rolling waves/train moving/fog rolling in)
GoS; KKR; COS; and some others to create motion effects.
- Started redefining Maps with significant number of walls which caused issues with performance on older machines (ie use a X versus 20+ walls to define a circle/pillar; with the objective that less than 1/4 of grid square or less changes in the walls, if combat/mechanically of no value be reduced)
- invisible walls for portcullis/jail cells versus multiple small walls.)
- Updated teleport configuration to remove the PRIOR token so players still on floor x don't see what appears to be a glitched / dead token atop the stairs; versus the token becoming hidden to emulate them leaving.
- removing the unneeded extra bar on tokens;
- Using Telelport link stairs between levels for player navigation
- 22/05/2020 -
- Added Fireplace Crackle to fireplaces/Tavern/Town Ambient Noises
- 02/05/2020 -
- re-Assigned Walls and assigned Windows and Doors.
- Fixed bad imports and replaced some maps.
- Remove token sheets from navigation bar (Unnecessary).
- 26/04/2020 -
- Converted World and Module build from Roll20 with KaKaRaTo's R20Converter
Additional Information on Conversion Process
- From Updating worlds
|5e NPCs||5eNPCs||Nobles Only|
|Artifices of Quartztoil Tower||aoqt||v0.1.2|
|Humblewood: Adventure in the Woods||aitw||v0.1.1|
|A Zib for your Thoughts||azfyt||v0.1.2|
|Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus||bgdia||v0.1.2|
|Barber of Silverymoon||bos||v0.1.2|
|Call from the Deep||cftd||WIP|
|Curse of Strahd||cos||v0.1.2|
|Court of the Shadow Fey||cotsf||v0.0.1|
|Escape from Elturgard - Avernus Rising (DDAL09-01)||DDAL09-01||v0.1.2|
|Defiance in Phlan||DDEX1-01||v0.1.2|
|Secrets of Sokol Keep||DDEX1-02||v0.1.2|
|Shadows Over the Moonsea||DDEX1-03||v0.1.2|
|Dues for the Dead||DDEX1-04||WIP|
|Dragon of Icespire Peak (Essentials Kit)||dip||v0.1.2|
|Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage||dotmm||v0.1.2|
|Eberron: Forgotten Relics||efr||v0.1.2|
|Explorer's Guide to Wildemount : Adventure Module and Gazetteer||egw||v0.1.2|
|Empire of the Ghouls||eog||v0.1.2|
|Eberron Rising from the Last War||erlw||v0.1.2|
|Ghosts of Saltmarsh||gos||v0.1.2|
|Horde of the Dragon Queen||hotdq||v0.1.2|
|Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden||idrotfm||v0.2.0|
|Infernal Machine Rebuild||imr||v0.1.2|
|Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica: Krenko's Way||kkw||v0.1.2|
|Lost Halls of Everforge||lhoe||v0.1.2|
|Lost Laboratory of Kwalish||llk||v0.1.2|
|Lost Mines of Phandelver||lmop||v0.1.2|
|Legends of Runeterra: Dark Tides of Bilgewater||LoRDToB||v0.2.0|
|Mythic Odysseys of Theros: No Silent Secret||mot||v0.1.2|
|Out of the Abyss||oota||v0.1.2|
|Odyssey of the Dragonlords||ootd||v0.1.2|
|Orrey of the Wanderer (Acquisitions Incorporated)||ootw||v0.1.2|
|Pathfinder Playtest Flip-Mat Multi-Pack||pf-flipmap||v0.1.2|
|The Pirate Cove||pftpc||v0.1.2|
|Princes of the Apocalypse||pota||v0.1.2|
|Rick and Morty: The Lost Dungeon of Rickedness: Big Rick Energy||rmbre||v0.1.2|
|Rise of Tiamat||rot||v0.1.2|
|Storm King's Thunder||skt||v0.1.2|
|Hunt for the Thessalhydra (Stranger Things Starter Set)||stss||v0.1.2|
|Tactical Maps Reincarnated||tactlmaps||v0.1.2|
|Tales from the Yawning Portal: Against the Giants||tfyp-atg||v0.1.2|
|Tales from the Yawning Portal: Dead in Thay||tfyp-dit||v0.1.2|
|Tales from the Yawning Portal: The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan||tfyp-thsot||v0.1.2|
|Tales from the Yawning Portal: Tomb of Horrors||tfyp-toh||v0.1.2|
|Tales from the Yawning Portal: The Sunless Citadel||tfyp-tsc||v0.1.2|
|Tales from the Yawning Portal: White Plume Mountain||tfyp-wpm||v0.1.2|
|Tacticle Maps/Adventure Atlas||tmaa||v0.1.2|
|The Master's Vault||tmv||v0.1.2|
|Tomb of Annihilation||toa||v0.1.2|
|Tyranny of Dragons||tod||v0.1.2|
|Tales of the Old Margreve||toom||v0.1.2|
|Strongholds and Followers: The Siege of Castle Rend||tsocr||v0.1.1|
|The Tortle Package||ttp||v0.1.2|
|Waterdeep Dragon Heist||wdh||v0.1.2|
|Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage||wdmm||v0.1.2|
|Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Community Edition)||wdmm--community-enhanced||v0.0.1|
|X Marks the Spot||xmts||v0.1.2|
Dependencies for World Adventures
Most of the Adventures are enhanced by the inclusion of some additional modules the list of all modules used are listed here:
Here is where you can go for more information, and the project's Manifest URLS
- libWrapper - to prevent and mediate conflicts Manifest
- Dancing Lights - Manifest
- Parallaxia - Manifest
- Plutonium - Manifest
- Teleport - Teleport
- Token HUD Wildcard - for multi-sided tokens
- Compendium Folders- for multi-sided tokens - Manifest
- (soon Multi-Level Tokens - Manifest)
- Card Support (unoffical) - for decks
To Do list
A list of community priorities that haven't been met, yet.
- Better Music/Sounds (Soundboard by Blitz?)
- Split Journals (eeeeew don't like that)
- Decks and Cards (working on this for 0.2.1 spec)
- Replace Column/Pillar walls with Terrain walls (LIMITEDLY working on this for 0.2.1 spec)
- Actor Bar 2 modification;
- On load checking for dependencies installation and notification if they need to be install/activiated
- Reduce image library size
- Removed duplicate images behind the layers.
- Images optimization/reduction of sizes (working to reduce size);
- Most likely webp lossless starting off - moving to webp lossy/mixed if things work out.
- 5eTools Notes
- Project Foundations Alpha.
- Better Credits Page - moved into the Journal for accessibility.
- Replace R20 specific docs with FoundryTutorial/Foundations
- Review Creatures for :
- - Versatile weapon not applying or using the correct bonuses;
- - Spell slots defined and restored.
- Reduce file sizes / revisit revamp thumbnails
- Rollable Tokens / wildcard token
- Better Credits (Music;new maps/art)
- Assign Scene to chapterized folders in the sidebar.
Enough complaints from people's failure to read that it became more troublesome to retain the feature than just remove it and eliminate the support requests
THIS FEATURE IS BROKEN AS OF 0.7.8
- Auto-dependencies check for modules Errors on Token HUD wildcard, Card Support and LibWrapper (This SHOULD be solved in final Foundry Core0.7.5 (November))
- Dancing Lights deprecated for 0.7.3+
- NPC/Creatures Spells slots at 0
- NPC missing resistances,
- NPCs names show when under disguise
- Teleport location errors (replacing with Multi-level Tokens to fix this)
- WDMM-community - reduce wall segments; Middle Skullport
- Scale issues for wdmm (10ft squares vs 5ft)
Some Listings for the worlds/modules do not connect with 5eTools core naming.(Fixed, awaiting deployment) Some games are not working or are dying during download
- Some modules have paths pointing assets to WORLDS directory. (please go ahead and register those each so QA on next release double checks them)
- Modules - See FAQ
- Not completely compatible with CORE 0.7.x or DnD5e >0.96
- world / module json "url": " https://www.dmsguild.com/product/170405/DDEX102-Secrets-of-Sokol-Keep-5e",
- found an additional space in the URL
- which was causing the issue trim() request made for Foundry core. (Sent to Foundry)
- Missing tokens and other essentials bundled in
- Missing Tarroka deck
- Module points to /Worlds/
- actor images linked to wrong URL
- Module points to /Worlds/
- Verbeeg Longstrinder replaced but token not replaced on scene(s) https://imgur.com/a/eA5jNK3
- Error in description of Multiattack for many actors
- Module links need to be structured Imported as module, all image links point to data/world/tmaa folder when scenes are imported into existing world from the journal, but all images are actually in data/modules/tmaa so all links are broken. Run under Foundry 0.6.6, DnD5e 0.96, Plutonium 1.8.0.
- Several secret doors in the Tomb of the Nine Gods are incorrectly converted as regular doors. These issues are present in levels 1 and 3 of the tomb.
- Map Scale is off.
- incomplete Stardock; Skullport incomplete
- Map Scale is off.
- Reports of Beyond20 and OneJournal not working with these worlds have been reported. while there is no reason they should not work, that they don't for some users is also not something that will be addressed. Its advised to not use them if they cause issues. (read that either way)
DISCLAIMER: The use of this tool is meant for use for your own campaigns. It is only meant and should only be used on with content that you legally possess. Using it outside of that may be against the FOUNDRY Virtual Tabletop EULA or Terms of Service with your Virtual hosting service.