- The polymorphing tool technically isn't a Plutonium feature, but rather is a QoL/UX improvement for a the polymorphing feature built into DnD5e.
Instructions (How to use it)
- As the image above shows, the Polymorphing Icon (24px) will appear either in the header row or (if Compact Journal is enabled) in the menu.
- If you are not seeing, or getting it, you'll want to go to settings page, into the Configuration Game Settings; System settings; and choose to enable the Allow Polymorphing
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.