Feature: Wild Shape Builder
Wild shape Builder
- Found in the Open Tools list.
- This tool creates a number of sheets with the physical attributes/token for various monsters (beasts), but the mental attributes and skills of the original character picked from an existing character sheet. The assigned character sheet can control these new sheets automatically. This works as a means to allow Druid shapechanges easily, or for polymorphing of characters without needing to change stats and skills manually.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Go to My Settings
- Go to Tools List
- Choose Wild Shape Builder
- Use Search Creatures to find a specific creature by name, or the Filter to find by other tags
- Click the check boxes for the various wildshape forms wanted
- Scroll to the bottom of the UI window
- Choose which character the new sheets should use as a base, then choose Create Character Sheets
- A folder will be generated "wild forms - <character's_name>"; inside of that will be their alternate forms, it should already be controllable by that character
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Once the token is in place you can change between its appearances by:
- Clicking on the Token
- Right Mouse click on the Token and under Multi-Sided» and choosing another side.
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.