Feature: Wild Shape Builder
Wild shape Builder
- Found in the Open Tools list.
- The tool creates a number of sheets with the physical attributes/token for various monsters (beasts) who the assigned character sheet can control - as a means to allow Druid shapechanges easily, or for polymorphing.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Go to My Settings
- Go to Tools List
- Choose Wild Shape Builder
- Use Search creatures... or Filter... to limit the choices
- Choose and click the check boxes for the various wildshape forms
- Scroll to the bottom of the UI window
- Choose which character, then choose Create Character Sheets
- A folder will be generated "wild forms - <character's_name>"; inside of that will be their alternate forms.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Once the token is in place you can change between its appearances by:
- Clicking upon the Token
- Right Mouse click on the Token and under Multi-Sided» and choosing another side.
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.