Feature: Wild Form Builder
Wild Form Builder
The tool makes wild shape forms for a specific character. It places such in a folder under that character's name and assigned the creature(s) to the player whose character has the wild form(s).
Walkthrough (How to use it)
The tool assigned one (1) wild shaped creature at a time.
- Go to Settings
- Choose Open Tools List
- Choose Wild Form Builder
- You may search by beast or other fields, choose multiple creatures.
- Choose which Character from the drop list at the bottom of the form.
- Click Create Character Sheet
The creature will appear in the Journal under
- 📂 Monsters
- 📂Wild Forms - <character name>
- ⚪<creature 1>
- ⚪<creature 2>
- (and so on, until all the forms have been generated)
The creature will automatically be assigned ownership to the character's player(s).
The creatures created will (SHOULD) use the passive perception score of the associated PC Character sheet.
Wild Form Build only generates one Entry
- ⚠️ There reports that when attempting to make the Wildforms, instead of the chosen creature(s), it defaults to making only whatever is the first thing on the list.
- Work Around : Close the window and restart the tool and try again. If that doesn't work, refresh the page and it should work.
- No Questions, Would you like to ask one?
- SUGGESTED USE
- When the player wants to shift forms, move the character to the GM layer and then have them (or you) drag the directed form from the Journal to the Tabletop. (when done, restore the creature form's health, and then delete the icon and return the player's token to where the wild shape last was).
- SUGGESTED USE
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.