Feature: Token Quantum Entangler
Token Quantum Entangler
Added BetteR20 v1.12.6
- Found in the Open Tools list.
- The functions similar to the "Bump API "
- The feature pairs two tokens on different maps and makes them move exactly the same way.
Feature/Formatting Requirements (if any)
Instruction Walkthrough (How to use it)
- Choose two tokens
- Right mouse click on the first
- Choose Advanced>>
- Then Choose View Token ID
- You will be prompted to copy the Token ID to the clipboard, do so.
- Go to the other token(s) you want entagled.
- Get their Token IDs as well
- Go to My Settings
- Open Tools List
- Choose Quantum Token Entangler
- Place the Token IDs in the fields.
- Click Entangle
- Accept the Ok and proceed.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If not please check the under section Feature Support Known Isseus/Limitations or visit the Known Issues page for further guidance, or go to the Discord community and leave a comment in the issues channel.
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.