Feature: Token Quantum Entangler
Token Quantum Entangler
Added BetteR20 v1.12.6
- Found in the Open Tools list.
- The functions similar to the "Bump API "
- The feature pairs two tokens on different maps and makes them move exactly the same way.
Feature/Formatting Requirements (if any)
Instruction Walkthrough (How to use it)
- Choose two tokens
- Right mouse click on the first
- Choose Advanced>>
- Then Choose View Token ID
- You will be prompted to copy the Token ID to the clipboard, do so.
- Go to the other token(s) you want entagled.
- Get their Token IDs as well
- Go to My Settings
- Open Tools List
- Choose Quantum Token Entangler
- Place the Token IDs in the fields.
- Click Entangle
- Accept the Ok and proceed.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.
Do you have time to take a Survey?