- Text converter takes either HTML or Markdown (Homebrewrey/GMBinder) content and converts it without ANY flaws, seamlessly, into 5eTools content.
- I'm totally lying. It only works for tables and statblocks at present.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Find what you want to convert (currently only Tables or Statblocks - in either HTML or Markdown )GMbinder/homebrew))
- Click the menu/hamburger , a menu will slide out
- Choose Mode between either
- The statblock parser takes data from two possible formats simple TEXT, or Markdown. Which you can choose the from the drop down list.
- Page - This is the location in the source document the creature appears upon, this is optional, but its helpful to give the user a means to find and double-check the data, and its best to include it.
- Source - This is the Book/data; if you don't have one defined you can then
- Add or Edit a source file. What is created is called the Meta in Homebrew.
- The tool includes sample data in both Text format and Markdown to demonstrate optimal formatting.
- Table data source can come from HTML or Markdown,
- Find the code for the creature or table you wish to use.
- Copy and paste that code into the Input window.
Left/Top - code pane Right/Bottom - Presentation/Information pane.
- - Reviews the content in the Input window; searching (parse) for specific key terms and their values, replacing the output.
- - Adds the parsed result to the current output results.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
- Alternative tool - Make Monsters thru the Homebrew Builder
Did that answer your question(s)?
If not please check the under section Feature Support Known Isseus/Limitations or visit the Known Issues page for further guidance, or go to the Discord community and leave a comment in the issues channel.
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.