Feature: Talk to Myself
Talk to Myself
- The tool includes a number of additional tags such as with additional Emoji inclusions, which will intercept a specific command to the chat box and generate a different result.
Instruction Walkthrough (How to use it)
- The normal command is
- A shortened acronym for Talk to Myself which traditionally uses /talktomyself as the command.
/ttmsin the chat command to toggle between being on or off, or
/ttmson to enable it directly /ttms off to turn it off and allow the comments to be sent to the chat log to everyone.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
Suggested Best Practice
- This feature is largely used in macros or before using rollable tables or making notes to prevent the others from reading the results and to not clutter the chat dialog.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.