Feature: Set Light
Allows the DM to assign visual ranges by rapidly assigning or removing a token's visual (Light) settings such with the Right mouse click upon the token.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Right Mouse click upon the token, and choose Utilities -> Set Light
- That will pop the following window with the following options
- Blind (no sight) [0/0]
- Torch/Light (spell) [60/30]
- Lantern (Bullseye)
- Lantern (Hooded)
- Lantern (Hooded, Dimmed)
- Superior Darvision
- This will assign the Light ranges and if the light is visible to others.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.