Feature: SVG Drawing Tool
SVG Drawing Tool
- Found in the Open Tools list.
- SVG is an XML based image format for Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Used here to load up a SVG path created from a map file you're using to simplify the Dynamic Lighting boundaries the need to be drawn to define the Map's Dynamic Lighting layer.
Formatting Requirements (if any)
- The SVG raw data is required.
- The resulting image is placed upon whatever the current layer is in the color of the current stroke attribute(s).
Walkthrough (How to use it)
- Generate the SVG through whatever software you wish
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.
Do you have time to take a Survey?