Feature: SVG Drawing Tool
SVG Drawing Tool
- Found in the Open Tools list.
- SVG is an XML based image format for Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Used here to load up a SVG path created from a map file you're using to simplify the Dynamic Lighting boundaries the need to be drawn to define the Map's Dynamic Lighting layer.
Formatting Requirements (if any)
- The SVG raw data is required.
- The resulting image is placed upon whatever the current layer is in the color of the current stroke attribute(s).
Walkthrough (How to use it)
- Generate the SVG through whatever software you wish
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If not please check the under section Feature Support Known Isseus/Limitations or visit the Known Issues page for further guidance, or go to the Discord community and leave a comment in the issues channel.
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.