Feature: Paste Image from URL
Paste Image from URL
Instruction Walkthrough (How to use it)
- Find an image on the internet or from 5eTools image lookup library,
- Copy the Image location.
- Return to Roll20
- Right mouse click on the tabletop.
- Choose Paste Image from URL
- Image should show up in a few moments.
- Please note: The image must be a valid image/correctly formatted URL
Feature/Formatting Requirements (if any)
The URL to be used should end in an image file format - ie .gif .jpg .png and should not include and additional post elements ie http://www.someurl.com/image.jpg would be ok but http://www.someurl.com/image.jpg?q=image_post&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.827887j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 would be something to avoid as it has additional content that isn't part of the actual image as part of the URL, in such cases strip off the additional text after the image filename and test it by pasting it into a new tab of your web browser.
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.