Feature: Manage QPI Script
Manage QPI Script
- This was an attempt to make a locally hosted version of the API Sandbox tool for pro users. To make it and have pro API scripts running for non PRO games BetteR20 would have to have a functional rewrite of the roll20 engine built into its structure.
- When this was determined, this project was abandoned.
- As it's not fully implemented there isn't much guidance to provide as yet.
- You can type qpi.man() in the console to see the "docs" and type
qpi.man("functionName")to see the docs for specific functions.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
Can I or How Can I use Roll20 API scripts through BetteR20
- You cannot.
- If you want API script access, get a Roll20 PRO subscription, and the for the <x> number of months you have that you'll have access to those scripts (which often will stop during the game);
- JUST A SUGGESTION - for 5 months of that, you could just get Foundry. Its honestly better, and all that is free (after the $50) to do from then on. ``Go to ``
- don't use it.
- it's not done.
- it's not supported so questions about it will get generally get no response.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.