Feature: Manage QPI Script
Manage QPI Script
- This was an attempt to make a locally hosted version of the API Sandbox tool for pro users. To make it and have pro API scripts running for non PRO games BetteR20 would have to have a functional rewrite of the roll20 engine built into its structure.
- When this was determined, this project was abandoned.
- As it's not fully implemented there isn't much guidance to provide as yet.
- You can type qpi.man() in the console to see the "docs" and type
qpi.man("functionName")to see the docs for specific functions.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- don't use it.
- it's not done.
- it's not supported so questions about it will get generally get no response.
Did that answer your question(s)?
If not please check the under section Feature Support Known Isseus/Limitations or visit the Known Issues page for further guidance, or go to the Discord community and leave a comment in the issues channel.
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.