(Redirected from Feature: Homebrew Builder)
- Homebrew Builder exists to help create content for people to use personally, or to help create content for the community.
- Currently its limited to:
- * tables
- * spells (there is a D&D beyond to 5etools converter for such)
- * monsters
- * some text
- what doesn't have a site tool for such
- items (that's forthcoming)
- Nothing yet for:
- and it doesn't with classes/subclasses (not sure it ever will there)
- Nothing yet for:
Instructions (How to use it)
- The filter interface is a quick and easy way to break down the results into usable 'chunks' for use.
There are a number of facets that the filter element brings into play on the current page.
- - This opens a popup window for advanced filtering features for that section of the website
- - This collapses the filter source details (the list of red and blue colored sources that appear below the filter element as they are added from the
- - Simple text filter. You type in the data you are looking for here and the site attempts to filter by it.
<Total Entries>- This gives the specific feedback of
- - From the results of your filter, this chooses a random result.
- - Removes the entire, left pane (including Filter and Filter's Result's List), making the page collapse into one column.
- - Resets the Filters to using RAW sources.
- Filtering Sources Guide:
- - Includes All
- - Clears Selection
- - Excludes All
- - WoTC 1st Party Material + Loaded Homebrew
- x28px - Includes things that have This or That
- - Includes things that have This and That
- The sources will be listed under the Filter element. Depending up the settings used on the Filter setting page.
Specific Filters for this feature
For more information please see the Filter feature page.
F- Jump to Omnisearch, so that you can enter or modify it.
SPACE- page down
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)