Feature: Display Current Layer on Canvas
PLEASE NOTE: Roll20 Enhancement Suite (aka VTT es/ R20es), is not part of BetteR20 or 5eTools. However; as BetteR20 requires VTT es/R20es, this Wiki covers its content to (HOPEFULLY) prevent BetteR20 users from requesting help on BetteR20 issues on the VTTes/R20es Discord server or other platforms (Reddit/Roll20.net Forum, etc).
Display Current Layer on Canvas
- This feature puts lables on the tokens to identify on what layer of the tabletop a token is located upon with a a quick glance. This module is only usable by GMs.
Instructions(What it does)
- Once enabled in the R20ES Settings, it will automatically display the current layer on canvas.
- Size -
- Global Opacity - A slider which determines the opacity of the tool
- Show "Not Selecting!" When the current tool is not the select tool? -
- "Not Selecting" Box Opacity -
- Background Opacity - The opacity of the background nameplate background
- Text Shadow Opacity -
- Text Shadow Color -
- Text Outline Opacity -
- Text Outline Color -
- Position - Location of the not
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If not please check the under section Feature Support Known Isseus/Limitations or visit the Known Issues page for further guidance, or go to the Discord community and leave a comment in the issues channel.
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.