Feature: Bulk Macros
- This allows you to initiate a macro-based of multiply tokens selected.
Instructions(What it does)
- Choose to either click and drag (elastic select) or by using Shift+click or Ctlr+Click to select multiple tokens
- Right mouse click and bring up the Right Mouse Token menu.
- Select Bulk Macro
- The macro select UI will be opened.
- Choose from it which you wish to use.
- Ability Check
- Skill Check
- GM Initative
- Ability Score
- Dice (d4; d6; d8; d10; d20; d100)
This feature is limited to working when selecting Tokens that are attached to the same character sheet; ie if you pull 10 goblins then you can select all 10 goblins and use the Roll Bulk Macros.
But if you added a different creature (say a Goblin Shaman) you'll not be able to include it to make a Bulk Macro Roll)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.
PLEASE NOTE: Roll20 Enhancement Suite (aka VTT es/ R20es), is not part of BetteR20 or 5eTools. However; as BetteR20 installation is enhanced/simplified by already having VTT es/R20es installed, this Wiki covers its content to (HOPEFULLY) prevent BetteR20 users from requesting help on BetteR20 issues on the VTTes/R20es Discord server or other platforms (Reddit/Roll20.net Forum, etc).