- This the subsection from the general feature Importing Content.
- Adventures are a collection of Journal/Notes; Monsters; Items; Rollable Tables - but not whole scenes and their dynamic lighting/sounds/tokens and their locations.
- There are three methods for importing
- ACTOR (this is the best)
- Import by Category
Instructions (How to use it)
- From the Tabletop you'll want to make sure you are in one of the following:
- Journal Entries
- Click the Plutonium Import or Import (if using Streamer Mode)
- This will bring up the Import Wizard
1. Choose Importer
- Pick the type of content you want to import. (In this case Classes/Subclasses)
2. Choose Source
- Select the source of the content you want to import. They are coded by these symbols:
- There can be a lot of content there, so there is a copy of the Filter system to help find a source. You can use Rivet to bypass some of this
3 Configure and Import
- If you chose the " Custom URL" option as a source, here's where you would link the file you want to import from.
- Keep Window Open - Can be toggled to choose if the Wizard stays open once you open the importer proper;
- - With this import, you can choose to import into a folder (the world) or directly into a compendium. Here is a discussion of the reasons for either choice.
- Folder Path: - Determines the folder in which the content will end up in. By default, it will create a folder, but you can change its name, add deeper folderization, or choose an existing folder.
- The various Categories within the Classes/Subclasses are listed. Where you can Modify options on what gets imported; and where those will be placed.
- Click Import to begin the importing.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- Learn how to make your own importance Class
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.