Display Detected Backend
- A functional backend is required for using the Art Browser/Art Repo correctly
- This feature gives a visual notification of a properly configured backend and displays the version of backend being used.
Instructions (How to use it)
- Click up on the Settings Cog () Icon when Plutonium is activate
- The Config Editor will open
- Choose the UI section
- From the window you are able to choose from the left side enable/disable Display Detected Backend
- Click Save
- When you enabled the feature the logo in the upper left corner will change (see image above) to have a Green d20 die displayed with the current version of the backend system.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.