- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- From the Tool Menu choose Directory Deduplicator
- Click up on the Tool list (OpenTools Icon.png) Icon
- The Directory Deduplicator will pull up a list of items with the same name when opened.
- Either select items manually to delete, or use the filter to select what you wish to delete.
- Click delete at the bottom of the list, or click prune empty folders to do just that.
- PLEASE NOTE: When using the filter, it is possible to delete separate entities with the same name. (e.g. a journal containing an item named "glowing longsword" with the item's statistics, and a player handout named "glowing longsword" containing art.) It is recommended you not use this method if you are unsure if you have any items like the example above.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
- Tool List
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.