- This allows you to remove duplicate content that can often occur from importing or when pulling compendium for/from games and modules.
Instructions (How to use it)
- From the Tool Menu choose Directory Deduplicator
- Click up on the Tool list (OpenTools Icon.png) Icon
- The Directory Deduplicator will pull up a list of items with the same name when opened.
- Either select items manually to delete, or use the filter to select what you wish to delete.
- Click delete at the bottom of the list, or click prune empty folders to do just that.
- PLEASE NOTE: When using the filter, it is possible to delete separate entities with the same name. (e.g. a journal containing an item named "glowing longsword" with the item's statistics, and a player handout named "glowing longsword" containing art.) It is recommended you not use this method if you are unsure if you have any items like the example above.
- Looks like its perfect... (Did we miss anything?)
- Nothing's here (Do you have any suggestions?)
- None as yet (Do you have any suggestions?)
- 🚧 Still being documented.
- Tool List
Did that answer your question(s)?
If you enjoy the project, please follow this link to see how you can contribute and help make it even better.
Do you have time to take a Survey?